Disability service providers are independently evaluated to make sure they meet their contractual requirements to deliver quality supports. Download evaluation tools and reporting templates used by independent evaluators.
Updates to tools and templates
The evaluation tools and reporting templates were updated in 2020 to:
- be more outcome focussed
- address how the Enabling Good Lives (EGL) principles external URL should be implemented into practice.
The updated tools are a positive step forward to help drive disability support change and include a survey that will allow us to collect more meaningful data about the lives and experiences of disabled people.
The independent evaluators will use these tools for the following services that Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People contract for:
- Community residential disability services
- Flexible Disability Supports (FDS)
- Needs Assessment and Service Coordination (NASC).
The following reporting templates and tools are currently in draft. They will be tested in the field during 2020/2021 and refined as needed.
- Community Residential Services Evaluation Tool (DOCX 602KB)
- Flexible Disability Supports Tool (DOCX 596KB)
- NASC Audit Tool (DOCX 611KB)